Areas of Expertise
Ulloa and Associates Highlights
Ulloa y Asociados specializes in companies in need of all kinds of legal advice. We always put our clients first and obtain favorable results. We give you the legal expertise you need.
Vice President, HR Supply Chain, Internal Manufacturing
In the more than 15 years that I have been working with the firm of Ulloa y Asociados, we have had very diverse situations that have required legal advice, and in all cases the solutions found by the firm have been successful and thanks to them, we have always stayed away from claims both with local and international authorities, as with NGOs, former employees, etc., One of the aspects that surprises me the most, is that the leadership of Ulloa y Asociados has always been interested in reinventing itself and bringing fresh ideas in the attention and advice they give us, which has led us to make excellent decisions, hence we have never hesitated to continue working with them.Ricardo A. Rodríguez
ABOUT OUR CERTIFICATION
Since December 2008, Ulloa & Asociados became the first law firm in the country to obtain the ISO 9001:2015 Certification, and is considered by our clients as the leading law firm in Honduras. Given this privileged position given to us by our clients and the demands of the market, Ulloa & Asociados has assumed the commitment to develop better ways of working that promote the efficiency and quality of our services. Thus, in 2008, our Firm undertook the challenge of becoming ISO 9001:2015 certified, a certification that is undoubtedly a differentiating element compared to our competitors. Obtaining this certification demonstrates that we have internal processes that ensure continuous improvement and a certainty, for our clients, that we work daily to meet their expectations and, therefore, that their trust placed in Ulloa & Asociados will have an important return value for their business.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
1. Creates awareness among the organization's staff of the importance of quality as a basis for the company's competitiveness.
2. Greater orientation in the understanding and fulfilment of the contractual requirements of the client, increasing their satisfaction and confidence.
3.Order, standardization and control of internal processes, generating consistency in the performance of services and increasing productivity.
4. Generates a robust document base that allows the definition of policies, functions and controls that guarantee the proper execution of the company's activities.
5. Competitive advantage, differentiated services in the market, better image in the eyes of potential clients.
6. System oriented to continuous improvement, capable of learning from past lessons to improve the company's current services and processes, increasing the ability to create value.
7. Supports the planning of strategies, plans and objectives of the organization.
8. Promotes the training of personnel in critical functions of performing the service.
MAKE YOUR INQUIRIES
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial advice.